Veterinarian formulated for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Helps remove tear stains near the eyes sand helps prevent new stains from forming.
- Oregon Grape Root
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients Per Enclosed 1.7cc Scoop or 1/3 tsp:
- Cranberry Extract – 105 mg
- Oregon Grap Root – 34 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 34 mg
- Eyebright Herb Extract (Euphrasia officinalis) – 30 mg
- Marshmallow Root – 23 mg
- Linolenic Acid Omega-3 (Flaxseed) – 10 mg
- Lutein – 2.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid Omega-6 (Flaxseed) – 2.4 mg
Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Rosemary Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Whey.
Directions For Use: Give at meal time.
- Up to 15 lbs. – 1 Scoop Daily
- 16 to 50 lbs. – 1 ½ Scoops Daily
- Over 50 lbs. – 1 teaspoon Daily
Note: Give daily until tear stains subside, then continue use for additional 30 days, stop administration and use only when needed. Allow 45-60 days for results.
Helpful Tip: Trim stained fur until new unstained fur grows in. Coloring added to pet food can contribute to tear stains.