For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Recommended to help support and maintain the normal function and health of the liver.
- Milk Thistle
- Dandelion Root
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per 3 g Soft Chew:
- Milk Thistle – 200 mg
- Dandelion Root – 75 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 50 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 30 mg
- Glutathione – 20 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 10 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 5 mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) – 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 500 mcg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) – 50 IU
- Superoxide Dismutase – 50 IU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 290 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 27 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 10 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 2763 PU
- Probiotics (Bacillus coagulans) – 13 Million CFU
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.