For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Our clinically tested formula* provides support for pets in need of advanced joint care. Great for senior pets, those recovering from joint related injuries or surgery, or when the most support is needed.
- Increases Activity*
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Hyaluronic Acid
* In a 70 dog study, dogs on ArthriEase-GOLD had 2.6 greater odds of showing an increase in activity after 25 days, compared to dogs on a placebo. Results may vary. Click here to view the clinical study »
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients Per 5 g Tablet:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) – 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) – 200 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) – 200 mg
- Boswellia serrata – 90 mg
- Yucca schidigera – 90 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 60 mg
- Zinc Sulfate – 7 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid – 5 mg
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 60 IU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 290 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 27 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 10 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 2763 PU
- Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans) – 13 Million CFU
(Above ingredients are time released.)
Dicalcium Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silica Aerogel, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Up to 10 lbs. – ½ Tablet Daily
- 11 to 39 lbs. – 1 Tablet Daily
- 40 to 79 lbs. – 1½ Tablets Daily
- 80 lbs. and over – 2 Tablets Daily
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.
Daily amount can be divided between AM and PM. Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.