Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs over the age of two years. For older dogs to support and maintain joint health and flexibility. May help alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- Sea Cucumber
- Green Lipped Mussel
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3 g Tablet:
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish Source) – 420 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 263 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) – 210 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 210 mg
- Sea Cucumber – 105 mg
- Polygonum – 53 mg
- Angelica sinensis – 26 mg
- Rehmannia – 26 mg
- Alfalfa Powder – 26 mg
- Manganese Ascorbate – 11 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 53 IU
Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Sucrose.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Up to 25 lbs. – ½ Tablet Daily
- 26 to 50 lbs. – ½ Tablet Twice Daily
- 51 to 75 lbs. – 1 Tablet Twice Daily
- 75 to 100 lbs. – 1 ½ Tablets Twice Daily
- Over 100 lbs. – 2 Tablets Twice Daily
Double the daily amount for the first 4-6 weeks.
Administration may be increased at any time depending on the pet’s needs. Use only as directed by your veterinarian.