For use in dogs only. For dogs over the age of two. Recommended to support and maintain hip and joint health and flexibility. May help alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3.6 g Tablet:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) – 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) – 400 mg
- Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate) – 50 mg
- Manganese (Manganese Ascorbate) – 10 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 50 IU
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Dried Whey Solubles, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Sucrose.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Up to 25 lbs – ¼ Tablet Twice Daily
- 26 to 49 lbs – ½ Tablet Twice Daily
- 50 to 100 lbs – ¾ Tablet Twice Daily
- Over 100 lbs – 1 Tablet Twice Daily
Double the daily amount for the first 4-6 weeks.
Administration may be increased at any time depending on the pet’s needs. Use only as directed by your veterinarian.