For use in dogs over the age of two years. Recommended for older dogs to support and maintain joint health and flexibility. May help alleviate discomfort associated with normal daily exercise and activity.
- Sea Cucumber
- Green Lipped Mussel
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, please do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
- Glucosamine Sulfate (Shellfish Source) – 420 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 263 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) – 210 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 210 mg
- Sea Cucumber – 105 mg
- Polygonum – 53 mg
- Angelica sinensis – 26 mg
- Rehmannia – 26 mg
- Alfalfa Powder – 26 mg
- Manganese – 11 mg
- Vitamin E (D-alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) – 53 IU
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Up to 25 lbs. – 1 Soft Chew Daily
- 26 to 50 lbs. – 1 Soft Chew Twice Daily
- 51 to 75 lbs. – 2 Soft Chews Twice Daily
- 76 to 100 lbs. – 3 Soft Chews Twice Daily
- Over 100 lbs. – 4 Soft Chews Twice Daily
Double the daily amount for the initial 4-6 weeks.
After the initial 4-6 week period, the number of soft chews can often be reduced to a level that maintains the pet. Administration may be increased at any time depending on the pet’s needs. Use only as directed by your veterinarian.