Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Our clinically tested formula* provides support for pets in need of advanced joint care. Great for senior pets, those recovering from joint related injuries or surgery, or when the most support is needed.
- Increases Activity*
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Hyaluronic Acid
*In a 70 dog study, dogs on ArthriEase-GOLD had 2.6 greater odds of showing an increase in activity after 25 days (relative to baseline activity), compared to dogs on a placebo. Results may vary.
Cautions: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) – 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) – 200 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) – 200 mg
- Boswellia serrata – 90 mg
- Yucca schidigera – 90 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 60 mg
- Zinc Sulfate – 7 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid – 5 mg
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 60 IU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 290 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 27 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 10 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 2,763 PU
- Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) – 13 Million CFU
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Fructooligosaccharides, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Cats and Dogs up to 10 lbs. – 1-2 Soft Chews Daily
- 11 to 39 lbs. – 3 Soft Chews Daily
- 40 to 79 lbs. – 4-5 Soft Chews Daily
- Over 79 lbs. – 6 Soft Chews Daily
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks.
Daily amount can be divided between AM & PM. Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.