Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks.
- Milk Thistle
- Dandelion Root
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3 g Tablet:
- Milk Thistle – 200 mg
- Dandelion Root – 75 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 50 mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – 30 mg
- Glutathione – 20 mg
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) – 10 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – 5 mg
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – 1 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 500 mcg
- DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) – 50 IU
- Superoxide Dismutase (S.O.D.) – 50 IU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 290 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 27 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum)…10 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 2763 PU
- Probiotics (Bacillus coagulans) – 13 Million CFU
Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, Fructooligosaccharides, Magnesium Stearate, Malt, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Vegetable Oil.