Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. Helps deter dogs from consuming their own stool or other dogs’ stool if they are also given VETCLASSICS Stop Stool Eating Soft Chews.
- Breath Freshener
- Enzymes & Probiotics
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
- Yucca schidigera – 400 mg
- Parsley Leaf – 200 mg
- Chamomile – 50 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – 2 mg
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 150 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 15 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 5 CMCU
- Protease (Carica papaya) – 1500 PU
- Bacillus coagulans (Probiotic) – 6.5 Million CFU
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glutamic Acid, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
- Weight – Amount
- Up to 40 lbs. – 1 Soft Chew Daily
- 41 to 80 lbs. – 2 Soft Chews Daily
- Over 80 lbs. – 4 Soft Chews Daily
Allow two to four weeks to see results.