Veterinarian formulated and recommended for use in dogs over the age of 12 weeks. Recommended to help deter dogs from consuming their own stool or other dogs’ stools if they are also fed VETCLASSICS Stop Stool Eating Tablets.
- Breath Freshener
- Enzymes & Probiotics
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients per 3 g Tablet:
- Yucca schidigera – 400 mg
- Parsley Leaf – 200 mg
- Chamomile – 50 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) – 2 mg
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 150 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 15 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 5 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 1500 PU
- Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans) – 6.5 Million CFU
(Above ingredients are time released.)
Capsicum, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Whey, Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavoring, Non-Fat Dry Milk, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vegetable Oil.
- Up to 40 lbs. – ½ Tablet Daily
- 41 to 80 lbs. – 1 Tablet Daily
- Over 80 lbs. – 2 Tablets Daily
Allow two to four weeks to see results.