Veterinarian formulated for use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Our clinically tested formula* provides support for pets in need of advanced joint care. Great for senior pets, those recovering from joint related injuries or surgery, or when the most support is needed.
- Increases Activity*
- Green Lipped Mussel
- Hyaluronic Acid
* In a 70 dog study, dogs on ArthriEase-GOLD had 2.6 greater odds of showing an increase in activity after 25 days, compared to dogs on a placebo. Results may vary.
Cautions: If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
Warnings: Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Active Ingredients Per Heaping ½ Teaspoon:
- Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) – 500 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – 500 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) – 200 mg
- Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) – 200 mg
- Boswellia serrata – 90 mg
- Yucca schidigera – 90 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) – 60 mg
- Zinc Sulfate – 7 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid – 5 mg
- Vitamin E (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – 60 IU
- alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) – 290 SKBU
- Lipase (Aspergillus niger) – 27 LU
- Cellulase (Trichoderma longibrachiatum) – 10 CMCU
- Protease (Papaya) – 2763 PU
- Probiotic (Bacillus coagulans) – 13 Million CFU
Fructooligosaccharides, Natural Flavoring, Silicon Dioxide.
Directions For Use: (Maintenance)
- Up to 10 lbs. – ¼ teaspoon Daily
- 11 to 39 lbs. – ½ teaspoon Daily
- 40 to 79 lbs. – 1 teaspoon Daily
- 80 lbs. and over – 1½ teaspoons Daily
Double the daily amount for the first 3 weeks. Daily amount can be divided between AM and PM. Use only as directed by your veterinarian. Responses to supplements may vary by animal.