For use in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Helps support the immune system and lubricates mucous membranes to help with tear stains.
- Marshmallow Root
If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
Not for human consumption. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per Soft Chew:
- Cranberry Extract – 105 mg
- Oregon Grape Root – 34 mg
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C). – 34 mg
- Eyebright Herb Extract (Euphrasia officinalis) – 30 mg
- Marshmallow Root – 23 mg
- Linolenic Acid Omega-3 (Flaxseed) – 10 mg
- Lutein – 2.5 mg
- Linoleic Acid Omega-6 (Flaxseed) – 2.4 mg
Brewers Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, Water.
Directions For Use:
- Up to 15 lbs. – 1 Soft Chew Daily
- 16 to 50 lbs. – 2 Soft Chews Daily
- Over 50 lbs. – 4 Soft Chews Daily
Note: Give daily until tear stains subside, then continue use for additional 30 days. After 30 days, stop administration and use only when needed. Allow 45 to 60 days to see results. Trim stained fur until new unstained fur grows in.